Translate

Monday 30 April 2012

April 30, 2012

Today was not a good day for me. In my rush to get to the bank on time and having to remove things from behind the passenger seat, I did not close the door properly and it swung open as I reversed out of the garage and bashed against the garage entrance.  Worst of all is that I have just confirmed that my insurance excess is R2500! The price of stupid/forgetful/old age/absent mind - whatever! 
Today I post a few photos taken this month - I never drive past a pile of dung in the game reserve
because often one is surprised by the beauty found in a pile of dung!
Perhaps this thought will motivate me to stay positive under the circumstances....

2 comments:

  1. So sorry Maggie about the car bash, but delightful moments captured in these pics. I remember in Mkhuze years ago being totally amazed at the abilities of the little dung beetle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of pics Maggie. In Addo they ask you not to drive over the dung because the dung beetles lay their eggs in it.

    ReplyDelete